160 in 1 Electronic Project Kit.

Johein

Joined Nov 4, 2015
Hello all,

I managed to get my hands on one of the old Science Fair 160 in 1 Electronic Project Kits Booklets.

Firstly I have no idea if this breaches copyright issues. I wouldn't even know where to start to find that out.

These were hardware kits, mounted in a wooden box, with all the components layed out in front of you. One would use jump wires to connect the different components. ( I think I still have one around here somewhere)

Anyway, this is just the booklet. A great source of knowledge INHO. I would like to offer it to members if this doesn't breach forum protocol/copyright laws.

Cheers
Steve
Hello,
Thanks for offering the booklet for old Science Fair 160 in 1 Electronic Project Kit. I'm interested in a copy of the manual!
Greetz,
Jo

nelly15

Joined Nov 14, 2015
Hello all,

I managed to get my hands on one of the old Science Fair 160 in 1 Electronic Project Kits Booklets.

Firstly I have no idea if this breaches copyright issues. I wouldn't even know where to start to find that out.

These were hardware kits, mounted in a wooden box, with all the components layed out in front of you. One would use jump wires to connect the different components. ( I think I still have one around here somewhere)

Anyway, this is just the booklet. A great source of knowledge INHO. I would like to offer it to members if this doesn't breach forum protocol/copyright laws.

Cheers
Steve
yep...send me your efforts

eye snap-shoted every page of the 140-1 kit manuel
but never thot of posting it.... maybe pinterest.com ???
anyway my files got thrown out before eye knew what eye had
some shots may be on a computer somewere...

god gots all the manuels...
no ones reading...hmm....

the kits are to old to have copyright...

but supression of knowledge is big bizness now...

big..

<SNIP>

thanks for sending what you got..

I have a manual and I made it into a pdf if anyone needs a copy e-mail me and ill send you a copy.

<SNIP>
yep,

send me some kit instructions

<SNIP>

I am interested !
I've still got my old Radio Shack 130 in one kit.
yep

send me kit instructions

<SNIP>

thanks
location is northern washington

Haven't heard from you and am hoping this emails to you?

yep send me a copy...

<SNIP>

Haven't heard from you and am hoping this emails to you?

did ya ever get it?

yep

send me kit instructions

<SNIP>
thanks

Moderators note: removed email to avoid spammmers, Please do NOT post email addresses in the open.

Last edited by a moderator:

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

When you click on your avatar on the right top of the page, the user panel will open.
On the left you will find a section to view conversation or start a new conversation.

Bertus

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
the kits are to old to have copyright...

but supression of knowledge is big bizness now...
Really. Copyrights (in the U.S.) are for 70 years past the life of the author. They are even longer in some other countries.

What is your basis for declaring that this material isn't protected by copyright? Is it just because YOU want it?

nelly15

Joined Nov 14, 2015
Hello all,

Cheers
Steve

...oh Joy! ...

...here is my effort to get the 160-1 out for all to tap into...

...eye will try a better way to give access to these shots...
...when eye figure out how...just so you know tho

...eye got the whole thing shot with my phone yesterday...

may need to do a hi-def re-take...

click here
http://nelly20a14.wix.com/blog

or here
http://nelly20a14.wix.com/blog#!1601-electronic-projects-kit-manual/cmbz/565f85c80cf25333685c0580
http://nelly20a14.wix.com/blog#!1601-electronic-projects-kit-manual/cmbz/565f85c80cf25333685c0580

eye can upload the zip
if someone can make it tappy for mobile phones...

send me your version or simiar manuals...please

Hello all,

Cheers
Steve

Hello,

When you click on your avatar on the right top of the page, the user panel will open.
On the left you will find a section to view conversation or start a new conversation.

Bertus
...ok..

eym startn to get how this site works...

hey this is neeeet...

Hello,
Thanks for offering the booklet for old Science Fair 160 in 1 Electronic Project Kit. I'm interested in a copy of the manual!
Greetz,
Jo

...click here for 160-1

http://nelly20a14.wix.com/blog

j lapper

Joined Apr 6, 2016
I have one of those old kits in my shed I just dug it out if you still have the book handy I would like to have a copy if you still want to offer it. Thanks

Hello all,

Cheers
Steve
I would like a copy of that 160 in one booklet kit if you still have one. Thanks

Johein

Joined Nov 4, 2015
Hello all,

Cheers
Steve

Johein

Joined Nov 4, 2015
Hello all,

Cheers
Steve
Hi Steve,
I'm interested in a copy of the booklet. I have the box, but the manual disappeared. Do you have a digital copy of the booklet? I guess my mailadress wil be removed from the forum, in order to protect me from spambots. Any ideas how you could send the file to me?
cheers,
Joris