#12 has left the building

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Sounds like you need a new hobby!

Ever consider being a freelance goodwill sniper? o_O

Lots of travel, unique work, lots of calculations that I bet you never thought about and loads of public support (if you do your job right) even if no one knows who you are. Well as long as you do your calculations and planning right no one will know who you are anyway. ;)

If need help getting started i think a few of us could help out with 'making a list of hobby starter projects' that would likely be seen as good will charity work for the betterment of humankind. :D

I'm thinking North Korea and parts of the middle east could keep you busy for a while without drawing any negative attention. :p

One of my old sayings: If you don't put on a clean shirt and show up, it's yourself that won't have a life.
Interesting being I consider having a dirty shirt and not showing up as a sign of my having a life. A life where I am not expected to show up on time and be clean and thats a life I find worth living!. :D

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
Well however things go, wishing you nothing but the best and hope that back works out OK. Maybe getting out around "live people" in person will be a real good thing. Anyway #12 wishing you all that is good and get out and enjoy! :)

Ron

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Geee, I just saw this. Sorry #12 :oops:
But I must say I enjoyed your posts.:D
If you feel like you should go then by all means take a break and go out and meet people.
Bu I know you will be back, cause this place is addicting.;)

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Thanks for all the help you've given, your humor and camaraderie over the years. I can relate to your assertions; I found myself a new life years ago. I'll be back in Florida in a few weeks; perhaps you'd like to get together sometime? My Mom lives south of Tampa/St. Pete....