spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Originally Posted by DerStrom8
The big thing about 12-12-12 is that this is the last time the day, month, and year will match up. Ever. { in our life}:)

Maybe yours. I am planning to be around for the next. :)

I look at it this way. I have been around for as long as I can remember, why wouldn't I continue to exist forever? :)

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Maybe yours. I am planning to be around for the next. :)

I look at it this way. I have been around for as long as I can remember, why wouldn't I continue to exist forever? :)
Thank you spinnaker. I realized after I posted that that it will repeat in another hundred years. In that case, I take it back, since it really didn't make much sense anyway :p

Best of luck with living forever, by the way! I imagine it'd get pretty boring after a while though..... :rolleyes:

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
You'll be okay, happy. No need to worry. There have been hundreds of doomsday predictions, all of which failed (obviously :D). Here's a list of just a few:

http://www.livescience.com/7926-10-failed-doomsday-predictions.html

The most recent ones that I have lived through were Y2k (2000), 6 June, 2006 (6-6-6), 9 september, 2009 (9-9-9), and 21 May, 2011. I'm not at all worried. Nothing's going to happen, and we'll all be laughing about this on the 22nd of December ;)

Ian Rogers

Joined Dec 12, 2012
Not really... I needed a push. I have been using AAC, but never registered... I think I can help one or two here aswell.

It seems though, all the other ETO users are on here aswell :):)

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I don't think of ETO as our sister site, since we don't have any interactions officially, but it seems we share many seasoned members.

Have you guys been addicted to helping newbies and you keep increasing the dosage?

Ian Rogers

Joined Dec 12, 2012
I don't think of ETO as our sister site, since we don't have any interactions officially, but it seems we share many seasoned members.

Have you guys been addicted to helping newbies and you keep increasing the dosage?
No.. I don't think that either..

I am a moderator on ETO, And the work is a tad too much for me.
I noticed here there are MANY mods, Most of the time on ETO it's just me..

If this site had PM facilities and chat.. I probably would have joined earlier... But I see that most of the noob questions are mirrored at ETO...

This is a damm good site though..

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Thank you for your compliments. I have never browsed ETO further than the homepage. I guess I never needed to.

We are actually tree and a half mods. Myself, Bill (Bill_Marsden) and bertus. hgmjr drops in occasionally. beenthere sadly isn't with us anymore and thingmaker3 has retired to the countryside.

I think 3 is the magic number. If we were less the increase in the workload would be noticeable.