1. mohansaini

Thread Starter New Member

Apr 22, 2010
    Hi,
    I have 8-bit μc P9v51rd2fn i have to generate 1 min delay (exact) the crystal i m using is 11.0592 Mhz. i need the source codes in assembly.

2. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    Then people are posting like this. The poster most often is only fishing for someone to do their homework. And the posting will be ignored. And since we do not know anything about your system we can not help. I suggest you post some details about what you have tried so far, and why you struggle.

3. polleke

Oct 30, 2009
    if needed exact do it with a external rtc as you uc will have interrupts, although it is possible but you will have to count all your clockcycles to do this.
    count the cycles and put some loops in the counter. cycles are 11059200*60 good luck

4. davebee

Oct 22, 2008
    A good place to start is to realize that you'll never achieve an "exact" delay, so once that is accepted, the question becomes how close is good enough.

Must the delay be one minute +/- one nanosecond? one microsecond? One millisecond? One second?

The source code can be very different depending on what error is acceptable.