1 kw inverter

lapputappu

Joined Nov 25, 2009
i had an inverter circuit of 24 v 1 kw mosfet circuit . i want to connect this circuit to 24-0-24||220-0-220v step up 3-phase transformer.

i m attaching the given circuits .can any one plz help how to connect it ...in the given circuit single phase transformer is used....

Attachments

lapputappu

Joined Nov 25, 2009
all othrs used are as attached....
my problem is when i m switching on the battery power relay is being cut-off and plz take care i m using three phase transformer in which there is no 140 v and 260 v tapping as per the diagram.........

Attachments

rjenkins

Joined Nov 6, 2005
The transformer you describe '24-0-24||220-0-220v' is a single phase one with two center tapped windings.
The transformer in the picture is also a single phase one.
(A three phase transformer has three sets of coils on different legs of the transformer frame - like here: http://www.express-transformers.co.uk/three.html )

From the schematic, it appears you need a transformer with a single 24V (?) winding for the driven side.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
lapputappu, what is it you want to achieve? Do you want 3 phase? Do you need 3 phase?
If single phase will do, it can be done with less trouble.

For 3 phase, you will need to take your AC wave, split in three, and phase shift 2 and 3 120deg from each.

That will result in a 3 phase signal. The transformer you show, is not 3 phase. It is 3 taps all in the same phase.