Please Help! New to electronics!

xcrnr

Joined Apr 15, 2014
I am new to electronics and i am trying to make a TDA 2882m amp circuit to boost the sound of my speaker.

I want it to be able to plug the headphone jack into the music source then it will play loud out the speaker

For example

THis makes the LEDs flash to the beat i think
and i want to combine it with a circuit like this

I Pretty much want this
http://i0.wp.com/make-images.s3.amazonaws.com/QRq3eSi1inO3FRqJ.jpg?resize=620,465

But im stuck on how to make the amp part....Thats what i need help with
But i want it to plug into the music source

like i said, im new so any simplifying would be great.

Last edited:

xcrnr

Joined Apr 15, 2014
In the Find box, put in Bill's Index, down to LED's, 555's, ...., Ch 12, Fig 12.4 for single " color organ".
Thank you this is what i want, but its a little complicated...is there any simple one with just one color led? Any simple led reacting speaker and amp circuit is what im looking for, ive spent hours searching for one

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
Connect the Leds as per drawing, you may need an optional resistor in series for the base feed.

Leds may need series resistors, and connected in Parallel not series like you have.

Attachments

Last edited:

ErnieHorning

Joined Apr 17, 2014
Before you do anything, you really should be starting with what LED’s you’re intending to use. Putting a high current into an LED that isn’t designed for it will turn it into a high velocity projectile.

xcrnr

Joined Apr 15, 2014
Connect the Leds as per drawing, you may need an optional resistor in series for the base feed.

Leds may need series resistors, and connected in Parallel not series like you have.

But now im really confused....why is there one wire for the audio input?

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
This is help to a newbie?

1) what findbox

2) Where is find box?

3) Why answer?
The find box is at the top right of this page. It is used to search within this forum. The suggestion from Bernard (one of the most willing helpers here) is to look at Bill Marsden's (AAC's resident expert on 555s) blog on the subject.

How did your post help?