about IMPEDANCE

peecey

Joined Nov 13, 2013
hello and good day!
i wanna ask something regarding to impedance. why is it the total voltage in series circuit is not the same as in RCL series circuit? please help me....its urgent.

Last edited:

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
What do mean?

What is "total voltage"? The voltage around a loop? That will always sum to zero. The voltage from A to B? That will always be the sum of the voltages along any path from A to B?

Please give a specific example of what you are thinking of.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Good point. Perhaps we need a sticky letting people know that they need to read the urgent help sticky. That way they can read that before they have an urgent help need and will know to read the urgent help sticky before they need urgent help.:rolleyes:

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
But..but...if they don't have an urgent need to read the how to post an urgent need message sticky message then....truly you guys have dizzying intellects:D

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
URGENT = If you guys don't help me I'm going to fail my class, get booted out of the university, not get my degree, and be forced to live a life of desperation and abject poverty. So I am sure that all of you most kind Christian souls will be more than willing to help me avoid that fate. Thank you so much.