Giving Credit Due

Status
Not open for further replies.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
I am starting this topic as a way for members to express anything from thanks to admiration to acknowledge other members or people who by their various acts of kindness, honor, thoughtfullness...or any other good quality that would earn them Honorable mention.

I wish to acknowledge a friend of mine who is now a member.

His name is Pladium.

Pladuim, who wishes to remain anonymous at this time. We are grateful for the significant time Pladuim has put into researching, sorting and scanning documents for this project
www.qualight.com/tpx/index.htm

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
I met Plad on a site specific to the work done by Dr. T. Townsend Brown. Dr. Browns work is specific to some very important as well as some HIGHLY CLASSIFIED applications of Electrogravitics as well as the Biefeld-Brown effect.

Much of his work is still classified Ultra-Top Secret to this day and since I had met his daughter...Linda on another board...she asked me to join one specific to her fathers work.

Some people involved with this...Forum...as there was MUCH MORE going on there than just chat and since I am in the business to know, understand and get to the root of matters by many means and resources...I discovered an...issue and made this known to other members as I felt some very nice and innocent people were...being effected in an adverse way.

PLADUIM...or PLAD...along with a few others...conversed with me about these issues and even though PLAD had a kind of...Vested Interest...he NEVER acted in a Dishonorable way. Given he is Ex-Military and lives by and understands a Code of Conduct and acts in nothing other than an Honorable fashion...I am giving credit where credit is due. The world would be a better place if there were more people like PLADUIM!

Split Infinity

Pladuim

Joined Apr 5, 2013
WOW Split,

Thanks! Perhaps this would be a good place to post the Ed Hull letter to see what others have to say about it. I'm sure a few will be interested in reading it. I'll try and post it next week when I can sit behind my computer instead of this phone.

For anyone interested, I'm working with a couple of engineers on a gravitor project. Still in the begining stages but I can tell you we where able to make a 3 lb object loose half of its weight just by adding a high voltage current through it. More work to be done this year, hopefully we will have something complete for demonstration soon. This project looks very promising so far.

Pladuim

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
WOW Split,

Thanks! Perhaps this would be a good place to post the Ed Hull letter to see what others have to say about it. I'm sure a few will be interested in reading it. I'll try and post it next week when I can sit behind my computer instead of this phone.

For anyone interested, I'm working with a couple of engineers on a gravitor project. Still in the begining stages but I can tell you we where able to make a 3 lb object loose half of its weight just by adding a high voltage current through it. More work to be done this year, hopefully we will have something complete for demonstration soon. This project looks very promising so far.

Pladuim
Plad...a question.

Did Mikado ever TURN IT ON?

And if he did...was it detected by Sat. ? I told him it probably would be and if he did turn it on to test it that he should have a cover story ready to go! LOL!

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Split,

Right now we are having arcing issues, but the new design should eliminate those issues.

Pladuim
PLAD...I know some of this project and design have become...self classified and compartmentalised...but there are some fairly smart people on this board with vast knowledge specific to electronics.

I know a lot of this is Physics Related issues as far as the electronics are concerned but perhaps you might be able to use some people's advice here...OR...if they perhaps have the BALLS to take the risks you and I have over time...perhaps they might stick out their necks in exchange for a look in the locked, closed door room....as long as they just bring a pen light flashlight! LOL!

Split Infinity

Pladuim

Joined Apr 5, 2013
Split,

I found this letter in the Grey Barker files at the Clarksburg WV library about 4 years ago. I also found out here recently that the French were not too happy with Mt. Brown because he basically scammed them out of some money that went to other projects he was working on.

Oh, and the the thing about him getting kicked out of the military because of being gay or bi is holding more water. US census shows he lived with this fellow much younger than Brown and was listed as his "partner".

Pladuim

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Split,

I found this letter in the Grey Barker files at the Clarksburg WV library about 4 years ago. I also found out here recently that the French were not too happy with Mt. Brown because he basically scammed them out of some money that went to other projects he was working on.

Oh, and the the thing about him getting kicked out of the military because of being gay or bi is holding more water. US census shows he lived with this fellow much younger than Brown and was listed as his "partner".

Pladuim
Yeah...I checked into the GAY thing and it was easy to confirm as back then...if he wasn't as brilliant and important as he was...they probably would have given him Cement Shoes! LOL! Right off that USN. Ship!

Split Infinity

Pladuim

Joined Apr 5, 2013
Did they drink the water.
Loosewire,

The thing about Mr. Brown possibly being gay doesn't mean anything as far as his work is concerned. The issue here is some people are saying he wasn't and that he used being gay to purposely get kicked out of the military so he could work on other projects. So far, from the things I have found proves this to be false.

Pladuim

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Split,

Pladuim
You know...now that I know about the FRENCH issue....MAN!....do I have something planned that you would absolutely LOVE to see happen...as it is realated to talking and asking LINDA a few questions related to this and then have one of my connections in the French Media do me a favor and call her up and ask the same thing as he would say...it is for a documentary about vast amounts of stolen French Military Funding that over the years has been duped put of France by American Project Leaders!

OHHH MANNNN!!!! She would turn BURGUNDY!!! LOL!

Split Infinity

Pladuim

Joined Apr 5, 2013
Split,

PeeTee found some French documents that he translated on Brown and it doesn't describe Mr. Brown in a good way. I'll see if I can get the translated documents for you to read. I think PeeTee was very confused and disheartened by those documents.

Pladuim

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Split,

PeeTee found some French documents that he translated on Brown and it doesn't describe Mr. Brown in a good way. I'll see if I can get the translated documents for you to read. I think PeeTee was very confused and disheartened by those documents.

Pladuim
Well...you KNOW how I feel about PeeTee.

Plad...as far as the way Brown was and acted...it doesn't surprise me a bit. If you want to get a good idea of how the person was as a Human Being...JUST LOOK AT THE KIDS!

Remember how Linda would put him on such a high pedistal that after awhile she was treating and talking about her father as if he was on a Godlike status.

Plus...just look at the way the kids act and treat others and you will get good insight into the man.

Split Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.