cheshmayebaruni

Joined Dec 28, 2012
I need circuit ecg with IA ad620 ( in proteus or altium or pspice) and

circuit generateing heart (ecg) signal

anyone have this circuit?

thanks

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
In order to get help. You have to tell us what you have done so far. Why and how you struggle. As a tip have you searched for ECG related stuff on the site at Analog Devices or Texas Instruments. You will find a lot tips that way. And of course Google is your friend also.

BillB3857

Joined Feb 28, 2009
For starters, the transistor part of the TCRT5000 needs to be turned around. Emitter to ground, collector to resistor to +5.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
thanks. but I can not good understand engilsh.
Sorry but not being good in English is not an excuse then it come to engineering I am afraid. Also I am not sure what your circuit is meant to do. It has very little to do with ECG measurement. And about everything is wrong about it
Did you do a google search or have your regime blocked Google in fear of western cultural imperialism. If you have problem with using Google I can post some info for you here about ECG. That is no problem at all. Remember without knowing why and how you struggle we can not help you.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
i have Debugging this circuit please your commend about this now circuit: Thanks Beforehand ! am sorry، some Prices is Persian
Sorry but this is still no ECG circuit. But things will fall more into place if this is some kind of Pulse oximetry setup. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulse_oximetry ( I do not hope your regime have blocked wiki also) Also why are you using the AD620 that way in your circuit. The AD620 is an instrumentation amplifier. And yes it would be useful to use the AD620 in a setup like this

But in your setup it make no point at all used that way. Replace it with a standard opamp To sum it up to many loose end here. Please find out what you rally want to do. Do you want to measure ECG or do you want to use the Pulse oximetry measurement setup

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
His circuit that has too many opamps will only measure the heart rate per minute or make a click for each hearbeat. I is not an ECG circuit that will show a trace of the heart.

cheshmayebaruni

Joined Dec 28, 2012
Pulse oximetry is Expensive.

Regardless of ecg and i have fulfill circuit "Heart rate measurement from fingertip" with tcrt5000.

thanks for help you

BillB3857

Joined Feb 28, 2009
It all depends upon your definition of "expensive."
http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/naturespirit-fingertip-pulse-oximeter/ID=prod6099862-product?ext=gooPersonal_Care_PLA_Oximeters_prod6099862_pla&adtype={adtype}&kpid=prod6099862&sst=23321b5e-ee11-66c8-1b1b-00001730c70f

SPQR

Joined Nov 4, 2011

Regardless of ecg and i have fulfill circuit "Heart rate measurement from fingertip" with tcrt5000.

thanks for help you
Now we're getting some information.

ECG = the measurement of the electrical signal from the heart with a series of "-" and "+" leads. You need two wires connected to different parts of the body. You would need two finger tips - one from each hand.

Pulse oxymetry = a method that uses light to look at the saturation of blood through the skin. You only need one finger.

So if your sentence above is correct "heart rate measurement from fingertip" then you do not necessarily need the ecg, only the "pulse" or the "heart rate" - is this correct?

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009

thanks for help you
For your information. You will by no doubt be using the Pulse oximetry method. It is also named SpO2. SpO2 is an abbreviation for peripheral oxygen saturation. It will vary through each heart cycle. And hence it can be used to measure heart rate. Se picture for example. The upper trace is the ECG and the lower is SpO2

Attachments

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
In Google you can look at the HEMON project. HEartMONitor.
It shines an LED through your finger and detects when blood flow reduces the amount of light that is passed. It doesn't use an instrumentation amplifier IC, it uses only 2 ordinary opamps.

Attachments

cheshmayebaruni

Joined Dec 28, 2012
me point of Signal amplification Heart only Strengthen its with AD620 and not Difference than useing at acg or sensor tcrt5000. me selecting useing at sensor tcrt5000 Because that is Easier.
the Yestreen Up circuit Was tested and Get answers.

thank for all

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
me point of Signal amplification Heart only Strengthen its with AD620 and not Difference than useing at acg or sensor tcrt5000. me selecting useing at sensor tcrt5000 Because that is Easier.
the Yestreen Up circuit Was tested and Get answers.

thank for all
As shown in your last schematic. The use of AD620 that way kind of waste. It just give extra cost. If I was your teacher I would have pointed this out. And not given you full score. But well it will work using it this way. At least as long as the input is within the AD620 input parameter specification