All About Circuits Forum  

Go Back   All About Circuits Forum > Electronics Forums > General Electronics Chat

Notices

General Electronics Chat Discussion forum for general chat about anything electronics related, including asking questions about material in the All About Circuits E-book, Worksheets, and Videos.

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 09:12 AM

Default Epub version of All About Circuits books

Hi everybody,

Just joined the forum, I'm sure I'm going to learn a lot from all the good people here.

I've just started to read the book and I thought it might be helpful to post a conversion to epub of the 6 volumes I did for myself. I've searched the forum for such a file but I couldn't find it so I converted the html version from ibiblio with calibre (calibre-ebook.com). It works great for me, even though the books are in the wrong order. Use the hyperlinks in the beginning of the book to read in the correct order.

Get the file from here if you're interested: http://www.mediafire.com/?ss4uk731qq8q5q2

Edit: I've just thought that you may also be interested in a mobi version for the kindle. Let me know and I'll provide that too.

Last edited by kikos; 02-07-2012 at 09:24 AM.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:08 AM

The .pdf version can be emailed to an amazon address(Kindle) and they will email you back the e-book reader version for a Kindle.

I don't have the name of the service now, so I'll post it up later if someone else doesn't post it sooner. Google should reveal it easily as well.

P.S. I love my Kindle.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:18 AM

I'm also a newbie here -- I've also got a kindle that we got recently.. I didn't know I could email docs directly to it.. Very slick!

Here's the link to the Amazon page discussing this feature and how to use it..
Reply   Post New Thread

Tags
, , ,

Related Site Pages
Section Title
Worksheet DC metrology
Textbook Computer simulation of electric circuits : Ohm's Law