you must help me now

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
U guys need 2 help me.
you must gives I must get circuit for connect transformer to laser with PC feedback and PFM device connection. Must provides the schematic and PCB layout file in all formats and technical document to explain. don't forget to proofread that. no links to helpful website plz. also if someone make the board for me its great.

how to do it?

respond fast not next week.

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
bump!

nothing? you guyz r too slow!

why I comes to this site? too many not good here
Tomorrow morning you will receive a package from FEDEX, overnight delivery. The package will contain CD rom of all design documents and GUI interface program. Also, 10 fully populated printed circuit boards are provided, and a bag of spare parts. Sorry for the full 1 day delay, but my dog was sick and needed me to make him a bowl of chicken soup. But, don't worry, he's fine now. :p

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
Maybe it would get a better response in General Electronics Chat, but just to be on the safe side you could repost in all the forums.

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
bump!

nothing? you guyz r too slow!

why I comes to this site? too many not good here

I wonder who you are referring to... :D

Shame on us, we are really too slow, too lazy, we should work harder....

Just read it again ... ROFLMAO

PS: seems like strantor has some free time to spend, shouldn't you be helping other people solving complex problems without any information given !!!???

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
And wach yo spellin!

One spelling mistake can mess up a man's whole life.
A man sent this to his wife of 20 years while attending a business convention:

Darling, I am having a really superb time! Wish you were HER .

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
no you guys not get it. I must have also th code like:

if tarnesfomr then laSer
else PFM
goto next
prin 9600 baud
transmit() //pc screen

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
I no youse oil heads down yonder are having a reel bad time with all that heet
an wildfires and drout and no water.

I didnt no it was dat bad!

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I no youse oil heads down yonder are having a reel bad time with all that heet
an wildfires and drout and no water.

I didnt no it was dat bad!
ya why u think I need laser? im working on high profitable climate chang project. I can't say any more bcoz worth millions. Where is my schematic?

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
no, your circuit will never work. I found too many missteaks.
Besides you got no power applied.

Here is a better solution which I have already breadboarded and works!

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Thanks. I love a good rant in the morning.

I was just working on one about, "sho me how to mak GPS out of PIC & mak it smpl & cheep as possibl cuz I no U guys ovrcomplicat stuff jus 2 mess w/ noobs"

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Try adding a lot of variants of pleeezzzzz, plz!!!!!!!!, URGENT!!!!!. Do not skimp on exclamation marks. For better impact write in caps. And also offering a generous reward say ten dollars via Paypal will also help.
Good luck:D

Last edited:

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Thanks. I love a good rant in the morning.

I was just working on one about, "sho me how to mak GPS out of PIC & mak it smpl & cheep as possibl cuz I no U guys ovrcomplicat stuff jus 2 mess w/ noobs"
lol. usually it's the other way around. they come out of nowhere with some crazy crap that they've decided they need and I attempt to boil all the BS out of it and reduce it to the simplest thing that will accomplish the goal. Getting them to state the goal is usually the hardest part. WHY? BAAAH!!! I'm getting started again! MUST STOP!

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
Putting stuff in brackets seems to work wonders.

[NEED (quite urgent {for a project})] A light circuit (simple{with no microcontroller [although if it is simple maybe(but that depends)]})

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I've been out of it lately, did something trigger that in specific?

I am reminded about the count down timer project I was assigned to do last weekend. Someone else seems to have picked up the slack. Funny thing is, it is a good project. I'll come up with something at my own pace. My Sifu would like it too, I suspect a lot of schools would. I just need to nail down the irons I already have in the fire.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I've been out of it lately, did something trigger that in specific?

I am reminded about the count down timer project I was assigned to do last weekend. Someone else seems to have picked up the slack. Funny thing is, it is a good project. I'll come up with something at my own pace. My Sifu would like it too, I suspect a lot of schools would. I just need to nail down the irons I already have in the fire.
This post was the one in most recent memory and the one that stated my fire burning today. There is no shortage of posts just like it that have sent me to the point just before a rant in the past though.