wimax simulation by matlab

hamran

Joined Aug 21, 2006
dear friends
i think im facing some little problem here with my final graduation project....im working on wimax and i wanna simulate the project with matlab with physical layer only
can any1 help
thax

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
dear friends
i think im facing some little problem here with my final graduation project....im working on wimax and i wanna simulate the project with matlab with physical layer only
can any1 help
thax
Ok, so what have you got already?

We can help with the coding, but you must guide us with details of the project spec.

Dave

hamran

Joined Aug 21, 2006
what i actually need is to simulate the ptoject as blocks in the matlab physical layer of wimax ( OFDM) USING matlab simulink.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
what i actually need is to simulate the ptoject as blocks in the matlab physical layer of wimax ( OFDM) USING matlab simulink.
Ok, so have you derived/designed the block-interfaces for your physical layer? If so, you would be advised to upload it so we can give advice on how to trasnlate it into Simulink. Otherwise, you are looking at creating a design for the physical layer, which is a whole different question (and quite a complex one).

Dave

maca

Joined May 28, 2007
I'm also working in the same project.I'm facing some problems with the coding.I want to implement the convolutional turbo code but I don't managed to get the caracteristic polynomial to use the convolutional encoder block. The only information I have is that the feedback branch is 0xB, one of the outputs, 0xD and the other is 0x9.
Could anyone help me to write in matlab this polynomial?
Thank you