socomec sicon 8kva ups schematic please help

reniel

Joined May 21, 2011
A Blessed Day to all Brother & Sisters.Please help me find the schematic diagram for SOCOMEC SICON MASTERYS 8KVA UPS.Tried to search the net but can't find it.Your generousity will be highly appreciated.Anybody...,please

reniel

Joined May 21, 2011
On occasion, going to the company site is helpful, although the schematic may not be available - http://www.socomec.com/documentation-downloading_en.html
I've searched the company's site for the particular schematic diagram(8KVA UPS SOCOMEC Masterys) and yes it is not available.Anyway,Thank You for your suggestion.I'm still hoping that somebody/someone from this nice site may share this schematic diagram w/ me.

Maurizio

Joined May 30, 2011
dear reniel, i've some drawing of masterys BC( i had same problem in the past) but are all different. better toknow the serial number for understand the model of it( i've 15 drawings all differents <snip>!!!). where are you from ? i can suggest you a person to contact maybe..
BYE:):):)

Last edited by a moderator:

reniel

Joined May 21, 2011
A Blessed Day to You,Mr. Maurizio,

I am currently working in saudi arabia.And still need a schematic/service diagram of 8kva,10kva,12kva socomec masterys bc ups.Please help me.
Thank You.
GOD Bless.

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
I worked in a company that was the local distributor for Socomec. It was very hard to get schematics even for the Delphys PCBs.
I doubt it will be easy to find them on the net legally. If you work for an authorized dealer you may get them directly from Socomec (maybe not you directly but someone from the engineering departement) if you ask.

Last edited:

reniel

Joined May 21, 2011
Dear Praondevou,
I don't know anybody working inside the company.But I guess,i will be willing to pay for less price in exchange of the schematic i need.GOD Bless.

reniel

Joined May 21, 2011
Dear Maurizio,

A Blessed Day to You.
Here are the serial nos and model nos of my "need to repair" masterys bc UPS:

Masterys BC 8KVA/5.6KW
model#:mas2bc10bsla1
serial#p190113003

Masterys BC 12KVA/4KW
Model#:mas2bc112slc1
serial#:p190859001

Modulys 6KVA/4.2KW
Model#modulys
serial#p176357013

Hoping to hear from You soon and Your generousity.
Thanks.
GOD Bless.

Mantasel

Joined Jan 27, 2016
dear reniel, i've some drawing of masterys BC( i had same problem in the past) but are all different. better toknow the serial number for understand the model of it( i've 15 drawings all differents <snip>!!!). where are you from ? i can suggest you a person to contact maybe..
BYE:):):)
Hi, can You help me with exactly same fault: Socomec UPS NETSYS RT (everything works, but no charging!!!) , must have >72V, but always is <69V, on load -> 66V ? Do You have any schematics ?