All About Circuits Forum  

Go Back   All About Circuits Forum > Electronics Forums > The Projects Forum

Notices

The Projects Forum Working on an electronics project and would like some suggestions, help or critiques? If you would like to comment or assist others with their projects, this is the place to do it.

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 06:01 PM

Smile webasto control unit

have somebody tried to do webasto control unit? i have an old webasto hl 18 air heater and control unit is broken. i just thinking it's really simple how it's works.. first fuel pump start to pump and i think glow plug starts to heat same time, 5 seconds later heater fan starts to blow air and webasto is burning fuel. that's it. of course there is flame detector and what was that another.. some kind of temperature sensor..? maybe temperature sensor is not necessary. when you stop heating glow plug stops to glow and fuel pump stop, heater blow about 5min and stop too.

so in circuit i need delay for heater fan for start and stop, one delay for fuel pump and some kind of circuit for flame watch. everything i would put working with external relays so it doesn't have to stand so much electricity.

thank you so much! sorry my english is not so good.
Reply   Post New Thread

Tags
, ,

Related Site Pages
Section Title
Textbook Physiological effects of electricity : Electrical Safety
Worksheet AC motor control circuits
Textbook Ionization (gas-filled) tubes : Electron Tubes
Textbook Special transformers and applications : Transformers
Video Lecture Hardware: clock, µP, chipset - Microprocessors
Textbook Converting truth tables into Boolean expressions : Boolean Algebra
Textbook Motor control circuits : Ladder Logic