All About Circuits Forum  

Go Back   All About Circuits Forum > Software, Microcomputing, and Communications Forums > Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers

Notices

Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers Discussion forum for projects and working with embedded systems and microcontrollers (FPGAs, PICs, AVRs). Get help with hardware issues and embedded programming.

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 01:23 PM

Default interfacing pt100 to pic

I want to display and control(on/off control) temperature using pt100 as sensor and pic16f877A. I built 1mA current source using lm324 quad operational amplifier(two opam used for current source) then voltage folower then noninverting amplifier my voltage range after amplification is 2.5 to 5V.But when I give this voltage to pic16f877A to channel 0 then the voltage drop to -0.785V constant at input pin of pic16 even the resistance of pt100 and corresponding voltage changes and pic cannot control temperature(continous on signal at putput).
Reply   Post New Thread

Tags
, ,

Related Site Pages
Section Title
Worksheet BJT amplifier troubleshooting
Worksheet Design Project: Audio power amplifier
Worksheet Class A BJT amplifiers
Worksheet Elementary amplifier theory
Textbook Voltage-to-current signal conversion : Operational Amplifiers
Video Lecture Linear Transistor Applications - Transistors and Transistor Circuits
Textbook Class B audio amplifier : Analog Integrated Circuits
Textbook Current mirrors : Bipolar Junction Transistors
Textbook Feedback : Bipolar Junction Transistors
Textbook Thermocouples : Electrical Instrumentation Signals