All About Circuits Forum  

Go Back   All About Circuits Forum > Electronics Forums > Electronics Resources

Notices

Electronics Resources Get help with all types of electronics resources, including books, websites, datasheets, technical literature, and software.

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 06:41 PM

Post TENMA Model 72-320 Oscilloscope User Manual

I just recently dug out this old oscilloscope we had just sitting on a shelf at work, and it still functional as far as I can tell without doing further testing, even has the test leads still, just missing the manual... And I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the user guide/ manual for this model oscilloscope.....

B. Morse
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TEnma72_320.jpg (55.2 KB, 51 views)
Disclaimer: The example programs,circuits, projects and information I provide or post on this web site are for educational purposes only. By copying anything from this site posted by me, you agree to the "as is" nature of the programs, circuits, information and to the statements listed in this disclaimer.No warranty or liability is expressed or implied. Working with AC /DC voltages can be dangerous and even deadly. Proceed at your own risk!
Old 12-17-2009, 06:29 PM

As your luck would have it, I just purchased this same scope from craigslist. I will pick it up sometime over the weekend. Let me know if you are still searching and I will scan the manual into a PDF.

Shannon
Old 12-31-2009, 11:08 PM

Default Tenma 72-320 manual

I am also looking for the same manual. I would also like a copy also if you are will to do it. thanks if advance Stephen
Old 01-25-2010, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannonhaworth View Post
As your luck would have it, I just purchased this same scope from craigslist. I will pick it up sometime over the weekend. Let me know if you are still searching and I will scan the manual into a PDF.

Shannon

Sorry for the late response, must have lost track of this thread.... anyway Shannon, if you do have a copy of the manual, I would be grateful if you could get me a copy of it....

B. Morse
Disclaimer: The example programs,circuits, projects and information I provide or post on this web site are for educational purposes only. By copying anything from this site posted by me, you agree to the "as is" nature of the programs, circuits, information and to the statements listed in this disclaimer.No warranty or liability is expressed or implied. Working with AC /DC voltages can be dangerous and even deadly. Proceed at your own risk!
Old 01-28-2010, 06:48 PM

Shannon:

I too have a need for the Manual and Schematic for the Tenma 72-320 scope.

Thank you in advance.

Rodger K1HH
k1hh@naples.net
Old 01-28-2010, 06:53 PM

I left the manual at my parents house over the holidays. I will be traveling there this weekend, hopefully I can find it! I'll post it, assuming it hasn't been lost, when I return next week.

Shannon
Old 01-28-2010, 07:09 PM

thanks Shannon..... I'll appreciate it.

B. Morse
Old 02-15-2010, 09:47 PM

The manual is here: http://www.spaceopera.org/tenma/model_72-320/

My copy of the manual is a photocopy, the quality of the scan isn't the best.

Last edited by shannonhaworth; 02-15-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannonhaworth View Post
The manual is here: http://www.spaceopera.org/tenma/model_72-320/

My copy of the manual is a photocopy, the quality of the scan isn't the best.
awesome, thanks. now are you going to do sections 4 through 7 also?? If not asking too much from you, since that is the part I needed to recalibrate and do some preventative maintenance on it..
Old 02-16-2010, 02:12 AM

No problem at all. I've just finished scanning the entire manual. Be warned, the PDF is 32M in size. I scanned the schematics at 600dpi gray-scale. They look terrible on the monitor, however they should print fine.

If anyone needs higher quality scans of the schematics I can attempt 24bit, 1200dpi scans. But be advised, I have a (at least) 2nd generation copy of the manual. My source isn't that good, especially when the schematics are concerned.

The manual remains at http://www.spaceopera.org/tenma/model_72-320/

Shannon
Reply   Post New Thread

Tags
, , , ,