All About Circuits Forum  

Go Back   All About Circuits Forum > Electronics Forums > The Projects Forum

Notices

The Projects Forum Working on an electronics project and would like some suggestions, help or critiques? If you would like to comment or assist others with their projects, this is the place to do it.

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 06:12 PM

Default 3phase inverter project

Hey all,

New member here I found the site very helpful and decided to post up my current project as I have a few questions.

I am in the process of putting together a single to 3phase converter.. I am using a rectifier to convert 120Vac 1ph to a 200DC bus which will feed my IGBT hex bridge.
My inverter circuitry will look as follows:

I am currently trying to wrap my head around the control signal processing.. I need to input three sine PWM signals 120 degrees apart to control my gate drive IC.

DSP or MCU coding seems to be the most popular way of generating 3phase SPWM, unfortunately I am not very familiar with dsp/mcu programming so I was hoping to get some input on what type of dsp or mcu would be best for this particular application and where I can find any open source code related to 3ph spwm.

Any advice or feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks.
Reply   Post New Thread

Tags
, ,

Related Site Pages
Section Title
Worksheet Algebraic equation manipulation for electric circuits
Worksheet Microcontroller principles
Worksheet Linear computational circuitry
Worksheet Summer and subtractor opamp circuits
Worksheet Power conversion circuits
Textbook The "operational" amplifier : Operational Amplifiers
Video Lecture Op Amp Applications - Op Amps and Op Amp Circuits
Video Lecture Basic Amplifier Configuration (Part 1) - Op Amps and Op Amp Circuits
Video Lecture Linear Transistor Applications - Transistors and Transistor Circuits
Textbook NAND gate S-R flip-flop : Digital Integrated Circuits