Dear Administrator

infringer

Joined Oct 4, 2009
I think you have put together a very fine site here.

I have never seen another website that matched its quality for electronics.

The amount of data here is amazing.

Have you ever considered putting the full website on a DVD and selling it as a full complete offline archive?

I ask you to please consider the format is excellent as good as any training DVD that you could buy off ebay but better with the forums archived as well.

I would love to purchase a full archive of the website if possible at a fair price. I would gladly pay 20.00 with shipping and such I would imagine you could sell tons of copies if you wished but I am just starting to get into electronics repair in general and this website is like the big kahuna and it seems as if all good websites disappear all of a sudden.

Thank You for your time and hard work to make such a well thought website.

-infringer-

ELECTRONERD

Joined May 26, 2009
I've often thought that it would be nice to have all this information in a AAC print book. You could have a free online e-book but if people would like it in print you could sell it for a reasonable price.

infringer

Joined Oct 4, 2009
Heh,

I don't even need it printed a simple optical backup would be worth it I think digital is the way to go! I could sit here and use a software robot to backup the entire website but I do not wish to bog down the whole forum...

Anyhow just a thought I am still interested.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Thanks for the comment infringer, we are pleased that you like the site and are getting a good learning experience out of using it.

Your suggestion is a good one and I would be lying if I said we hadn't thought about things like this. At the minute the material is probably too incomplete to be selling it such that it give value to users of the site. In future as the material matures then we may have something to look at. In the meantime you do have access to off-line PDF versions of the e-book: http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/blog.php?b=2

And like the main site, they are completely free to use. Enjoy.

Dave