All About Circuits Forum  

Go Back   All About Circuits Forum > Electronics Forums > The Projects Forum

Notices

The Projects Forum Working on an electronics project and would like some suggestions, help or critiques? If you would like to comment or assist others with their projects, this is the place to do it.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 10:22 AM

Default wind turbine simulation in matlab

hey i m doin a project on wind turbine simulation in matlab. In which i want to design the hardware as an emulator which can behave exactly like actual turbine. DC motor is to be used to model the speed characteristics of turbine. 3 blade HAWT turbine is to be used.if any one can help in the simulation kindly mail me at ... or post ur reply here itself.

Last edited by Dave; 07-17-2009 at 01:08 PM. Reason: E-mail removed
Old 07-15-2009, 12:32 PM

You might want to read the posting guidelines first.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:46 AM

i dont need to read post guideline...if u dont hav the answer then plzzz dont post reply...thnq for ur concern....
Old 07-17-2009, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitgupta View Post
i dont need to read post guideline...if u dont hav the answer then plzzz dont post reply...thnq for ur concern....
I have removed your e-mail address from your post for your benefit.

And if you don't feel you need to take a moment to read the posting guidelines then there is little point in this thread remaining open; if you are not willing to help yourself, then why should you expect anyone else to help you.

If you want to have another go, read the posting guidelines and post another thread, this time following the guidelines where appropriate. Another thread in this mould will summarily be locked.

Dave
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags
, , ,