All About Circuits Forum  

Go Back   All About Circuits Forum > Electronics Forums > The Projects Forum

Notices

The Projects Forum Working on an electronics project and would like some suggestions, help or critiques? If you would like to comment or assist others with their projects, this is the place to do it.

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 08:06 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to bow_tucks
Default need help to build simple radar system

i'm a student in electrical.i need help from someone that know about built a simple radar system using dsp and labview software.please someone help me to built this project because i'm really need help to finish my final project(psm).please...i do no anything about to built a radar.please help me.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:10 PM

Take a look here: http://lea.hamradio.si/~s53mv/vnr/theory.html. This is one of my favorite electronics sites on the internet, because his projects are so good. Another project using a PIC is available here. However, I'm afraid there is no such thing as a simple radar.

To build a radar from scratch you should know about programming, embedded processing, signal processing, radar theory, RF theory, and have the experience to put together a schematic and do a proper layout (which is not trivial).

If you still want to try it, the best book on radar IMHO is George Stimson's "Introduction to Airborne Radar," though it covers only theory. Amazon link
Reply   Post New Thread

Tags
, , ,

Related Site Pages
Section Title
Worksheet Boolean algebra
Worksheet Latch circuits
Worksheet Electromechanical relay logic
Worksheet CMOS logic gates
Worksheet Linear computational circuitry
Worksheet Design Project: Radio transmitter
Worksheet Resonance