All About Circuits Forum  

Go Back   All About Circuits Forum > Electronics Forums > General Electronics Chat

Notices

General Electronics Chat Discussion forum for general chat about anything electronics related, including asking questions about material in the All About Circuits E-book, Worksheets, and Videos.

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 03:29 PM

Default Wiring Power Factor Meter

I have got a Power Factor meter and want to measure PF for my load through inverter. The problem is that I couldn't understand how to hook up the meter. There are four terminals on the back of that analog PF meter labelled 1, 2,3, and 4. There is also a diagram on the back of the meter which shows that 1 is connected to B and 2 is connected to C where as 3 and 4 are connected together through a load resistance sign. Please help me in connecting my inverter to that pf meter. The inverter works through a step-up tap transformer 12-0-12 (primary) to 180,200,220,240 and 260 (secondaries)
Old 06-19-2008, 02:13 AM
Super Moderator

Can you share the manufacturer and model number for your meter?
"I want to establish in your mind very clearly that you must not think I deny all that I do not admit. On the contrary, I think there are many things which may be true, and which I shall receive as such hereafter, though I do not as yet receive them; but that is not because there is any proof to the contrary, but that the proof in the affirmative is not yet sufficient for me"
- Michael Faraday
Reply   Post New Thread

Tags
, , ,

Related Site Pages
Section Title
Worksheet AC negative feedback opamp circuits
Worksheet Negative feedback opamp circuits
Worksheet Rectifier circuits
Worksheet Th'evenin's, Norton's, and Maximum Power Transfer theorems
Textbook Tesla polyphase induction motors : Ac Motors
Worksheet AC power