All About Circuits Forum  

Go Back   All About Circuits Forum > Software, Microcomputing, and Communications Forums > Programmer's Corner

Notices

Programmer's Corner Discussion forum for all aspects of programming and software engineering. Any software programming language welcome: C, C++, C#, Fortran, Java, Matlab, etc.

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 07:39 AM

Default projects on matlab

hi
please suggest me some projects based on matlab. its very urgent. plz reply as soon as possible. i m a student of electrical engg, final year.
Old 09-01-2008, 07:45 PM

Matlab is so versatile it is impossible to pin-point appropriate projects. Perhaps if you give us some ideas of what you have done and what you may be interested in we can give some project ideas. Otherwise we're just pulling ideas out of the air.

Dave
Old 09-03-2008, 09:33 AM

i m not expert in matlab. but have an idea about it. i want matlab project based on electical eng. can u suggest some names of projects?
Old 09-04-2008, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubal View Post
i m not expert in matlab. but have an idea about it. i want matlab project based on electical eng. can u suggest some names of projects?
You don't need to be an expert in Matlab, you just need to have in mind a area of EE that may be of interest to you or something you are proficient in - from there we can suggest you a project.

Matlab is so versatile that it can be manipulated for use in almost any EE project.

Dave
Reply   Post New Thread

Tags

Related Site Pages
Section Title
Textbook Amplifier impedances : Bipolar Junction Transistors