All About Circuits Forum  

Go Back   All About Circuits Forum > Software, Microcomputing, and Communications Forums > Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers

Notices

Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers Discussion forum for projects and working with embedded systems and microcontrollers (FPGAs, PICs, AVRs). Get help with hardware issues and embedded programming.

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 11:10 AM

Default Embedded wireless WIFI AP mode

Hi Guys,

I am working on a project that needs to have embedded WIFI working in AP mode.
The idea is that iphone or android phones can connect to the board as WIFI client. This embedded wireless module needs to have 2Mbit/s - 3Mbit/s of consistent thorough-put.

Anyone knows anything like this?

Thanks in advanced.

-pilypala
Old 03-06-2013, 02:32 AM

just use RN-XV wifi module , use any microcontroller IC possible to do. u need to know UART knowledge TX RX for connect ur module . And important thing u need to know create a firmware either Visual C# or Visual Basic to configuration ur module to setup the name of the WIFI name and password and you required the skill with the ADK under java code to create a firmware into ur android mobile phone , if iphone i not quite sure , maybe u required the Object oriented skill for wrote the firmware . these it for basic stuff u need to know .only can done many thing as u wish
Old 07-03-2013, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilypala View Post
Hi Guys,

I am working on a project that needs to have embedded WIFI working in AP mode.
The idea is that iphone or android phones can connect to the board as WIFI client. This embedded wireless module needs to have 2Mbit/s - 3Mbit/s of consistent thorough-put.

Anyone knows anything like this?

Thanks in advanced.

-pilypala

You need a module with AP mode support, have a look at Whiznets wifi module portfolio they have the module with AP mode support.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:24 AM

I am heard about embedded is now working with wifi.and im also doing one project for military field.that project is connect wireless camera with embedded device.that camera is rotating all the angels and detect unauthorized person and send this information to control room.here i have chosen wifi wireless connection.

BacklinksVault

Last edited by ananthapriya; 07-25-2013 at 03:08 PM.
Reply   Post New Thread

Tags
, , ,