Lindsay books

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
There was some discussion on another thread about Lindsay books. The company has gone out of business, but another company that I know of still sell the books.

I have contactd said company abot the books, back when I got the last Lindsay catalog saying "I'm retiring, this is the last catalog."

I can't find their exact reply at the moment, but what I remember is being totally relieved and thinking that "these Lindsay books still will be around for years to come - no need to rush out and blow next week's paycheck." I believe that they are printing, or will print, whatever books will go out of stock.

I could be wrong about that. But what I'm not wrong about, is that most of his books were out of copyright, and are and always will be available on the web in PDF format for free (see archive.org, et.al.). Exception being the Gingery bokks which I believe he owned the copyright to, and may still; in which case the existing copies will skyrocket in value

gerty

Joined Aug 30, 2007
All about Dynamos', that's gotta be on the recent best sellers
list. I haven't seen the word dynamo in print in a long time :cool::cool:

PackratKing

Joined Jul 13, 2008
Nice find!
I thought about ordering some until I saw the S&H.:eek: $17.48 to ship ONE book by UPS.:confused:
Is that per book, according to UPS, or can you get a bunch of books for the same ship fee... ???
If not, somebody has an enormous gall here...

Last edited: