All About Circuits Forum  

Go Back   All About Circuits Forum > All About Circuits Commmunity Forums > Off-Topic

Notices

Off-Topic A place to discuss anything other than electronics with other members. General conversation allowed, but please have consideration for your fellow members.

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-06-2012, 07:53 PM

Default Anyone in China?

If so I could certainly use your services. Were having a whale of a time importing devices we need and I think translation might be an issue. If we had someone on the ground there to help us out it would help us a lot. Naturally you would be compansated for anything you did.

Were also looking for a medium commercial to expert hobbiest to write a program in VS10 C# to monitor a com port then display the data in our own form with our logo, etc.. This could be a long term part time gig for anyone interested. If you are PM me and I'll get you the details of what were doing.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:43 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to happyganl

here seems only few chinese
Old 05-07-2012, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower097 View Post
If so I could certainly use your services. Were having a whale of a time importing devices we need and I think translation might be an issue. If we had someone on the ground there to help us out it would help us a lot. Naturally you would be compansated for anything you did.

Were also looking for a medium commercial to expert hobbiest to write a program in VS10 C# to monitor a com port then display the data in our own form with our logo, etc.. This could be a long term part time gig for anyone interested. If you are PM me and I'll get you the details of what were doing.
What dialect are you looking for? I have connections....
Old 05-07-2012, 02:17 AM

Wow I forgot about that. What do we have? Mandrin, Cantonese, ?? I'm not really sure. Theres an item in chine or should I say items in china I need to procure and am having a rough time with it. I think the items I'm wanting to buy should be available in china or on a chinese website. But not sure.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower097 View Post
Wow I forgot about that. What do we have? Mandrin, Cantonese, ?? I'm not really sure. Theres an item in chine or should I say items in china I need to procure and am having a rough time with it. I think the items I'm wanting to buy should be available in china or on a chinese website. But not sure.
I've got a friend for each Cantonese and Mandarin. Let me know what you need and I'll see what I can do
Old 05-07-2012, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerStrom8 View Post
I've got a friend for each Cantonese and Mandarin. Let me know what you need and I'll see what I can do
Thanks I'll pm you shortly.
Reply   Post New Thread

Tags