All About Circuits - Newsgroup Archive Forum Index All About Circuits - Newsgroup Archive
These forums contain an archive of usenet posts relating to electronics. These usenet posts are a great resource. Click the 'search' link to search for a topic, or browse through the posts.

Back To: please note - you cannot post on these forums. this is a usenet archive, new posts are not permitted. please visit our forums to create a new post
   SearchSearch
Datasheet for TC40107B

   All About Circuits - Newsgroup Archive Forum Index -> sci.electronics.repair

Author Message
Sam Goldwasser
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Datasheet for TC40107B

Any takers? It's an 8 pin DIP found on a barcode scanner laser
diode driver PCB.

Google appeared to be hopelessly useless.

There's also an 8 pin SMT part labeled:

5223
172

Thanks.

Back to top
kip
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Re: Datasheet for TC40107B

I have it Sam .
K i p at our . c a

email me.

"Sam Goldwasser" <sam@saul.cis.upenn.edu> wrote in message
Quote:
Any takers? It's an 8 pin DIP found on a barcode scanner laser
diode driver PCB.

Google appeared to be hopelessly useless.

There's also an 8 pin SMT part labeled:

5223
172

Thanks.

Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header above
is
ignored unless my full name AND either lasers or electronics is included
in the
Back to top
JFETR
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Datasheet for TC40107B

try a search for
40107b without the "TC"

On 14 Feb 2006 14:51:00 -0500, Sam Goldwasser <sam@saul.cis.upenn.edu>
wrote:

Quote:
Any takers? It's an 8 pin DIP found on a barcode scanner laser
diode driver PCB.

Google appeared to be hopelessly useless.

There's also an 8 pin SMT part labeled:

5223
172

Thanks.

Back to top
n cook
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Datasheet for TC40107B

Sam Goldwasser <sam@saul.cis.upenn.edu> wrote in message
Quote:
Any takers? It's an 8 pin DIP found on a barcode scanner laser
diode driver PCB.

Google appeared to be hopelessly useless.

There's also an 8 pin SMT part labeled:

5223
172

Thanks.

Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header above
is
ignored unless my full name AND either lasers or electronics is included
in the

Toshiba CMOS NAND ?

1 in A
2 in B
3 NOT (A AND B )
4 Vss
5 NOT (D AND E)
6 in E
7 in D
8 Vdd

open collectors it says in D.A.T.A, V max 15V

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England
Back to top

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Datasheet for TC40107B

"n cook" <diverse8@gazeta.pl> writes:

Quote:
Sam Goldwasser <sam@saul.cis.upenn.edu> wrote in message
Any takers? It's an 8 pin DIP found on a barcode scanner laser
diode driver PCB.

Google appeared to be hopelessly useless.

There's also an 8 pin SMT part labeled:

5223
172

Thanks.

Toshiba CMOS NAND ?

1 in A
2 in B
3 NOT (A AND B )
4 Vss
5 NOT (D AND E)
6 in E
7 in D
8 Vdd

open collectors it says in D.A.T.A, V max 15V

Probably, thanks. Too bad it's such a boring chip. :)

Back to top
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Datasheet for TC40107B

I haven't downloaded to check but this may help

http://www.datasheets.org.uk/search.php?q=TC40107B&sType=part&ExactDS=Starts
Back to top
Sam Goldwasser
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Datasheet for TC40107B

datasheets@dialelec.com writes:

Quote:
I haven't downloaded to check but this may help

http://www.datasheets.org.uk/search.php?q=TC40107B&sType=part&ExactDS=Starts

Yes, thanks, that is the correct one.

Back to top
Franc Zabkar
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Datasheet for TC40107B

On 14 Feb 2006 14:51:00 -0500, Sam Goldwasser <sam@saul.cis.upenn.edu>
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Quote:
Any takers? It's an 8 pin DIP found on a barcode scanner laser
diode driver PCB.

Google appeared to be hopelessly useless.

There's also an 8 pin SMT part labeled:

5223
172

How about a dual single supply op-amp:
M5223FP.pdf (flat DIP)

Datasheet available from http://www.alldatasheet.com/.

Also try http://www.cpcares.com/pdf/M5223P.PDF (SIP & DIP versions)

- Franc Zabkar
--
Back to top
Sam Goldwasser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Datasheet for TC40107B

Franc Zabkar <fzabkar@iinternode.on.net> writes:

Quote:
On 14 Feb 2006 14:51:00 -0500, Sam Goldwasser <sam@saul.cis.upenn.edu
put finger to keyboard and composed:

There's also an 8 pin SMT part labeled:

5223
172

How about a dual single supply op-amp:
M5223FP.pdf (flat DIP)

Datasheet available from http://www.alldatasheet.com/.

Also try http://www.cpcares.com/pdf/M5223P.PDF (SIP & DIP versions)

Thanks. That is what I expected. These circuits almost always have
a garbage dual op-amp.

Back to top
Display posts from previous:
   All About Circuits - Newsgroup Archive Forum Index -> sci.electronics.repair All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum