All About Circuits - Newsgroup Archive Forum Index All About Circuits - Newsgroup Archive
These forums contain an archive of usenet posts relating to electronics. These usenet posts are a great resource. Click the 'search' link to search for a topic, or browse through the posts.

Back To: please note - you cannot post on these forums. this is a usenet archive, new posts are not permitted. please visit our forums to create a new post
   SearchSearch
REQ: NFPA 79 2002 edition in PDF format

   All About Circuits - Newsgroup Archive Forum Index -> alt.engineering.electrical

Author Message
Billie
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:31 am    Post subject: REQ: NFPA 79 2002 edition in PDF format

!!REQ: NFPA 79 2002 edition in PDF format. TIA!!
Billie
Back to top
Paul Hovnanian P.E.
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Re: REQ: NFPA 79 2002 edition in PDF format

Quote:

Try http://www.nfpa.org/

--
Paul Hovnanian mailto:Paul@Hovnanian.com
Hanlon's Razor:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: NFPA 79 2002 edition in PDF format

"Billie" <billie@billie.demon.nl> wrote in message
Quote:
!!REQ: NFPA 79 2002 edition in PDF format. TIA!!
Billie

It comes with the 2002 NEC CD but to allow you to have it is a copyright

infringement.
I paid about $100 for the CD.
Back to top
Billie
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: NFPA 79 2002 edition in PDF format

Thank you all for the kind support. I already got the paper version (about
USD 40), but I don't intend to pay money for the same content.

Billie

"Gerald Newton" <electrician@nospam.com> schreef in bericht
Quote:

"Billie" <billie@billie.demon.nl> wrote in message
!!REQ: NFPA 79 2002 edition in PDF format. TIA!!
Billie

It comes with the 2002 NEC CD but to allow you to have it is a copyright
infringement.
I paid about $100 for the CD.

Back to top
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: NFPA 79 2002 edition in PDF format

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 07:24:26 +0100 Billie <billie@billie.demon.nl> wrote:

| Thank you all for the kind support. I already got the paper version (about
| USD 40), but I don't intend to pay money for the same content.

Copyright law allows you a certain degree of fair use. So I'd say feel
free to scan the book into your computer and make your own PDF.

Otherwise spring for the extra copy, or go find the DRAFT 2005 PDF that
I downloaded for free from the NFPA web site, which is NOT, and NEVER WILL
BE, the real 2005 code.

--
Back to top
Display posts from previous: