All About Circuits - Newsgroup Archive Forum Index All About Circuits - Newsgroup Archive
These forums contain an archive of usenet posts relating to electronics. These usenet posts are a great resource. Click the 'search' link to search for a topic, or browse through the posts.

Back To: please note - you cannot post on these forums. this is a usenet archive, new posts are not permitted. please visit our forums to create a new post
   SearchSearch
Please help identifying SMD fuse

   All About Circuits - Newsgroup Archive Forum Index -> sci.electronics.components

Author Message
Frank
Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Please help identifying SMD fuse

Hi everybody,

please bear with me if this is a FAQ and point me
gently into the
right direction...

Could anyone out there help me with finding out
the specs for
the smd (surface mount) fuse shown in the
following picture?

http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00smdfuse.jpg

The fuse is labeled
21 and (length x width x height) about 3 x 1.5 x
1.2 millimeter
(0.12 x 0.06 x 0.05 inches).

Considering the dimensions of the "wire" inside
this fuse, I'd expect
it to be in the 1 Ampere range.

Thanks in advance, everybody.

Frank

-- Newton hardware and software at
http://www.pda-soft.de
Back to top
Frank
Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:04 am    Post subject: Re: Please help identifying SMD fuse

Sorry for posting this twice, my first message
didn't show up for a couple
of hours, but suddenly was there when I sent the
second one.

Frank

"Frank" <fg1@pda-soft.de> wrote in message
Quote:
Hi everybody,

please bear with me if this is a FAQ and point
me
gently into the
right direction...

Could anyone out there help me with finding out
the specs for
the smd (surface mount) fuse shown in the
following picture?

http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00smdfuse.jpg

The fuse is labeled
21 and (length x width x height) about 3 x 1.5 x
1.2 millimeter
(0.12 x 0.06 x 0.05 inches).

Considering the dimensions of the "wire" inside
this fuse, I'd expect
it to be in the 1 Ampere range.

Thanks in advance, everybody.

Frank

-- Newton hardware and software at
http://www.pda-soft.de

Back to top
Display posts from previous:
   All About Circuits - Newsgroup Archive Forum Index -> sci.electronics.components All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum