All About Circuits Forum  

Go Back   All About Circuits Forum > Blogs

Notices

Old

Ignition circuit on an old motorcycle

Posted 05-16-2009 at 06:25 AM by Mark44

In January of this year I bought an old motorcycle, a 1946 Harley Davidson WL. This is a civilian model of a motorcycle that HD made several hundred thousand of during WW II. The engine has two cylinders displacing 45 cu. in., in what they call a "side-valve" configuration, what I've always called a flathead.

Being that this forum is concerned with electronics and such, I thought that some readers might be interested in how the ignition circuit works on this old beast. ...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dynamic methods in .NET Framework-supported languages

Posted 03-25-2008 at 09:46 PM by Mark44

Dynamic methods, a feature of .NET Framework since v2.0, provide a way to create a method at program run time. When I learned about this feature, it looked like an opportunity for me to learn more about the intermediate language (IL) that is at the heart of .NET Framework programming.

By way of background, a program written in one of the languages supported by the .NET Framework is compiled into Microsoft Intermediate Language (MSIL). When the program is executed, the Common Language...
Attached Files
File Type: txt Program.txt (7.9 KB, 1030 views)
Posted in Uncategorized