All About Circuits Forum  

Go Back   All About Circuits Forum > Blogs > Stone Age TTL

Notices

Welcome to Stone Age TTL. A blog where hypocritical environmental decisions are discussed. A blog where old and obsolete technology is invited to take a last breathe. A blog where the best technology is not always the most recent one.
Rate this Entry

Advances...

Posted 02-09-2011 at 01:41 PM by cumesoftware
Updated 02-09-2011 at 01:48 PM by cumesoftware

It has been a while since I last posted on my blog. Well, due to my increased efforts on making my projects real, my dedication to AAC really shrank to a minimum. I recall that I used to be a very active member of this forum that I much enjoy. But unfortunately some time had to be dedicated to my projects and my former job, and since then I've lost the habit of checking on AAC for a while.

The good news is that my first amplifier, Quattuor, still works very well with no signs of degradation. Meanwhile I materialized a couple of other projects, such as the Cygnus speakers or Taurus, an high-end audio amplifier built around the LM3875. All successes and no losses I might add. My skills on soldering also improved, and it seems the more projects I design, the more ideas I have.

Today I finally released the PCB artwork for the Minimus, another amplifier, and I hope it is a success. This project was being postponed for more than a year and just recently I had the courage of putting my hands to work.

Just for reference, you can see my projects at work on my YouTube channel. The link is available on my profile.
Posted in Projects
Views 2399 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks